Pie with cottage cheese and
berries
Dough:
Article 1.5 flour (I 200 grams) *
0.5 cups of sugar (I 85 grams)
1 hr. Liter baking powder or
baking soda (no slides)
100grams soft butter
Filling:
Article 0.5 sugar (I 85 grams)
2 eggs
250 grams of cottage cheese pasty
with no grains (5% or optional)
Raspberry or strawberry or plum
(about 200 grams)
Baking dish (can be sliding) 20-25
cm
Soft butter whip with sugar, then
pour the baking powder and flour
(Crumbly dough is obtained, as a
crumb). I'm in the way all in a food processor.
Prepare the filling: whisk mixer
0,5 st. sugar with 2 eggs, and then add the cheese.
Beat into a homogeneous mass of
lush.
If the curd grains, I blender
whisking it to a paste.
In a baking dish pour half of the
dough, spread evenly on top of cheese filling and then the berries and gently
push them into the cottage cheese. Absorb the second half of the dough.
Bake at 180 degrees t 25 minutes, until golden
brown