Cake Prague N
At a diameter of 20cm
Or form 24-26sm
250ml glass (measure)
Preparation of the test:
Mix
2 eggs
1 cup sour cream
1 cup granulated sugar (I add a little less than a glass)
1 sachet of vanilla sugar (or vanilla, about 0.5 tsp)
0.5 cans of condensed milk
1 teaspoon soda, quenched in vinegar or lemon juice (I add
1ch.l. baking powder)
2 tsp cocoa (not sweet)
About 1.5 cups flour (sifted flour to make a thick but
pouring batter).
Baking dish (I have a sectional) lightly grease with butter,
sprinkle with breadcrumbs, pour into it the resulting dough and put in the oven
at 180 degrees until done (check the readiness of a wooden stick or toothpick).
Cream:
Mix
0.5 cans of condensed milk
2 h. L. cocoa
200grams softened butter
At 20 cm diameter cake I make double the rate of the cream,
but it's like someone loves me like that was a little more cream).
Ready cake to cool, cut the height by 2 or 3 (depending on
the diameter) of the grease and cream cakes and sides of cake (The top of the
cake is not lubricated).
Glaze:
4 tablespoons sugar, 1 tbsp. l. cocoa, 1 tbsp. l. milk,
cream and 1st.l.yu 50 grams of butter in a small bowl, mix or in a skillet,
stirring bring to a boil, cool slightly.
Pour over cake icing.
(If desired, you can top the cake fluff apricot jam, and
then pour the glaze, I do not add)
Decorate as desired can be. I like just a glaze.
Tucked away in the fridge to soak the cake, preferably
overnight
Before serving, let the cake stand at room temperature for
15 minutes.
